Digest Reader -- FreeWare by Red Castle, Inc.
Click here to download a program
to help read list digests on you computer. Updated on 10-20-2004.
To use download the program, save to your hard drive,
and run the program, then
follow the simple steps in the on screen instructions.
Remember where you have saved the file after downloading it,
so you can read digests in the future.
The program will make digest mode on YahooGroups, RST list (MajorDomo), or
RubberStampers list (ListServ) lists the way to go. Some of the features
- Displays message subjects and who from in a simple to read table format.
- With a simple check mark lets you skip messages you do not what to read.
- One click to advance to the next message you want to read.
- After reading a message, you can do one click to advance to the next message
or you can click on copy to clipboard (lets you paste the message into your
word processor), or click on reply to have a reply message formated with the
orginal subject and the text is quoted, you type your reply select if you
want it send to the group, the orginal send or both or just to yourself.
Using the digest reader
When you start the program you will see this display.
Then to use the digest read do the following:
- Display the digest in your email program,
and click the left mouse on the body of the text.
- Do a Ctrl-A to select the complete digest.
- Do a Ctrl-C to copy the digest to the clipboard.
- Click on "Paste Digest and Start" in the RCI Digest Reader.
- Click on the "X"s you do not want to read.
- Click on "Read Checked Messages" to read each message.
- Handle the message as you want, when done with all the
- messages click on "Done". Repeat 1-7 for the next digest.
The first time...
The first time you want to reply to an email,
while using the digest reader you will have to enter the
following information unter the "Info" tab.
If you have any problems send an email of to phil
Specifications and Function subject to change.
Hope you enjoy the Digest Reader program, and tell your friends about the
Mail comments to Phil Schloss
Return to my homepage