How To: Image in Circle
For each of the How To's it is assumed that you have clicked
the "I Accept..." button.
- From the menu, select "Print", and then select "Print Setup...".
Set the properties for your printer and click the "OK" button.
- Select "Circle/Ellipse" under "Shape in Tile".
- Click "Image" under "Use To Fill Shape"
- Click "Select Image To Fill Shapes" button, select "AbstractRGB.bmp"
in the "Open Image" window and click "Open".
- Click "Select Back Ground Color" button, select your background color,
the sample selected a green.
- Decide how large you want each tile with the witch to print, and
click the up/down arrows in "Print Tile Size" Width to get the size desired.
The Height will change at the same time as long as the "Square Tile" checkbox
is checked (leave it checked for now).
- Decide how large an area on the paper you want to print, and click the
up/down arrows in "Print Area" to the size you want.
- Now you have a couple of choices:
- To save the page to print later, or to import into your graphics program,
from the menu, select "File" and the select either the "Save As BitMap..." or
the "Save As jpg..." and enter the name and the directory of where you want
the page saved. Be sure to remember the name and the directory.
- To print the page to your printer, make sure the printer is turned on,
and from the menu, select "Print" and then select "Print" from the
pull down menu. The page will print.
- To exit the program, from the menu select "File" and then select
"Exit" from the pull down menu.
Click on image for larger view.